1) Donate one-time online with Debit / Credit card on PayPal
2) Become a Monthly Donor with Debit / Credit Card or PayPal Account:
We very much rely on recurring donations of $10, $25, $40 or more. As monthly subscriber, you provide crucial stability to help us operate this outreach. Becoming a monthly subscriber is just as easy and safe as making a one-time donation. And you can change, pause, resume and permanently stop your donation at anytime.
If you are unable to make a recurring donation at this time, please consider making one-time financial donation above. Every donation, large and small helps!
3) Do you have a cell phone? Support CMCS, a Pro-Life charity, with your monthly plan!
Click here or the logo to shop the CMCS special promotion phones or plans. When you call Charity Mobile to sign up, remember to mention Catholic Men Chciago Southland and they will send us 5% of your monthly plan price.
4) Make a donation through your online banking, save the expense of postage and an envelope. Contact us if you need instructions. Tell your bank to make the check payable to CMCS - Post Office Box 1373, Homewood, Il. 60430.
A receipt will be sent to you at the beginning of January for the total of your gift(s) during the previous year.
5) Direct Deposit: If you'd like to donate entirely anonymous or direct to our bank. Here's how it works:
An account has been established at BMO Harris Bank for the benefit of donations to Catholic Men Chicago Southland. Anyone may go to any BMO Harris branch to make a deposit to help support the CMCS mission. Just be sure that you say to them, and make your deposit payable to: for deposit Catholic Men Chicago Southland.
Two ways for you to prayerfully give to CMCS from your heart are below …
A) Named Gifts: send your donation to the BMO Harris branch at 17600 South Halsted Street, Homewood, IL. 60430. We have a working relationship with them, and they have instructions to mark your donation with your name. Unless we have your address on file already, you will not receive an acknowledgement letter.
B) Anonymous Gifts: When you give just from the goodness of your heart, there's no way for the CMCS to know who donated, so if you don't receive an acknowledgment, please know that it's not rudeness on behalf of CMCS. Thank you very much!
Questions? Contact us.
On behalf of Bishop Joseph N. Perry, thanks again for your support!
May the Lord return to you double for what you share with us!
The CMCS Team
CMCS is an Illinois State recognized nonprofit, but is not an IRS-certified 501(c)3 charity. Whether you take a deduction or not is up to you, but it will not withstand an IRS audit.